Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Strike Commando (1987)

Yes I know that I very sick individual and prefer more naked clowns than any girls! But this movie gives me more powerful hard-on than even any kid from my favorite movie Clownhouse!I'm Russian and when i saw this russian dude Jakonda!! O my! My dick was blowing up and I was slobbering on my knob.This fight made me proud about Russain sexy body.His fists made me ass pink and my nuts turned blue.Yes Russia to the fullest! This brilliant movie concerns about one bad-ass americnski.He was lost with his puny dick in the jungles without any help. Around him was a disastrous sight-it was time when all the innocents was killed or even got subjected to torturing asses.Americanski fight his way with help from grateful and generous frenchman and even little pretty kiddies got mad love for americnski.One most prettiest asian want his musculine and sexy hands around his naked body in Disneyland! It was such a pitiful scene when he was dying in the hands of Americanski.Americanski was crying becuase he had lost his chance to explore his ass .And after that he was captured by meanest mutha Jaconda.He wanted to kill him and made his ass turned black and blue by bruising him .No luck. In the POW they were torturing americnaski ass and gomoerotic vibes was making me a little dizzy and hot! I wanted to do such things ! Yes I wanted to beat his raunchy ass! I wanted to grab his dick and stuck in the electric outlet! But WTF? Eventually americanski escaped and grabbed russian chick! Ha-ha-ha! Jakonda found him and it was most incredible fight in the history of all movies! Jakonda wanted back his chick but this poor russian skunk was shot by treacherous Col.Redik.What a bull!! Jakonda was used and abused !His ass was like a swiss cheese from the outburst of the gruesome libido by americanski! And eventually after such a long torturing of sexual perversing nature-rusian dude was almost dead and his sexy ass had fallen in the waterfall. What a way to go! Americkansi was destined to meet Colonel Redik and wanted to do more sicker shit to another ass! He was tracking son of a bitch very long and after all tiresome ordeal he was founded! Americanski was yelling and waving his dick like a helicopter in the erection ARRRRRRRR! Poor Colonel was grisly shot and sexual molested like a little kid Nathan Forrest Winters.His ass turned more yellow than ass of this pretty deceased asian kid.This kid was saved for lust becuse he had such a fragile BOOBS! But Redik was killed! And after killing was done -agian here comes Russian Jaconda!! He wants more hot action! And this bastard actually got that! Americanski rules shit and nailed asses like ain't no thing! He's my hero!

-Viktor

THATS FIVE STARS AMERCANSKI!

Strike Commando at IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment